FCRC leadership is aware that House Bill (HB) 1557 (a statute aimed to control discussions of sex or sexual orientation in public schools) has been signed into law by the Governor of Florida. FCRC’23 was contracted in 2021, to be held in Orlando, well prior to the signing of this bill. In light of this, FCRC leadership and the sponsoring SIGs reaffirm ACM’s policy and core values. We endeavor to ensure that FCRC’23 will be a place where ALL participants will be welcomed and safe, and we stand firmly against unacceptable behavior at conferences, including harassment and discrimination as well as any offensive, degrading, humiliating, harmful, or prejudicial verbal or written comments or visual images related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, age, appearance, or other personal characteristics. We invite your participation!
Join Us in Orlando for FCRC 2023
FCRC 2023 assembles a spectrum of affiliated research conferences and workshops into a week-long, co-located, meeting. This model retains the advantages of the smaller conferences, while at the same time facilitating communication among researchers in different fields of computer science and engineering. Each morning FCRC features a joint plenary talk on topics of broad appeal to the computing research community.
The technical program for each affiliated conference is independently administered, and each is responsible for its own meeting's structure, content, and proceedings. To the extent facilities allow, attendees are free to attend technical sessions of other affiliated conferences co-located with their "home" conference.
Bringing Together Fourteen Top Conferences & Workshops
- Chase'23: ACM/IEEE International Conference on Connected Health: Applications, Systems and Engineering Technologies
- CRA-E: Teaching-Focused Academic Careers Workshop
- CRA-I: Workshop
- e-Energy'23: The 14th ACM International Conference on Future Energy Systems
- HPDC'23: The 32nd International Symposium on High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing
- ICS'23: The 37th ACM International Conference on Supercomputing
- ISCA'23: The 50th Annual International Symposium on Computer Architecture
- IWQoS'23: IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Quality of Service
- PADS'23: SIGSIM Conference on Principles of Advanced Discrete Simulation
- PLDI'23: ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation
- PODC'23: ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing
- SIGMETRICS'23: ACM SIGMETRICS International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Systems
- SPAA'23: 35th ACM Symposium on Parallelism in Algorithms and Architectures
- STOC'23: 55th Annual ACM SIGACT Symposium on Theory of Computing